- I finished week 3 of my Illustrator course. One part of the homework was to make a blog header.
- I sort of helped a young mother and her daughter get to a safe place. You can read about that here.
- The girl and I went to get haircuts this morning. This was her very first one at 3 years and 5 months of age. There was an incident involving syrup and hair a couple of weeks ago, which necessitated the need to get a good trim. Here are some photos.
Before: Arrival: After:
Her hair is now more even and just better all around. Her waves and curls are still mostly there. I hope they stay forever.
- I haven't started my final week of Illustrator and I need to do that before the weekend is over. I also need to finish my State Fair items. They have to be turned in next week. Now that my studio has been completed, I can do that! :)
- Studio tour will be coming soon! Get excited! But not too much.