Friday, November 22, 2013

My Week

Oh, how time goes by so quickly. The holidays are coming. Have your heard? I'm getting excited. I'm looking forward to it this year. Last year at this time I was not feeling well. So I tried to rest. But I got worse. Then, eventually I got better. And then got sick again. I'm not quite sure my lungs are 100% even now, but I can't wait for the holiday season to be in full swing.

Here's what I have been doing this week:

*I made banana bread muffins. The house smelled very nice for a few hours. Mmmm.

*One of my November goals was to get the house ready for the holidays. Which means cleaning. I'm off to a good start.
My view from my spot on the couch before...

And after...
Better.
No judging me on the photos, just keeping it real. There's still more to do.

*A late birthday gift arrival from my hubs. Last year (Christmas or Birthday, I don't remember) I got the hands free wireless remote control thingy for my camera. Nice, but not useful if you don't have a tripod.


*I tried the tripod out and I love it!

Family Christmas photo session here we come! I don't think my family realizes what is in store for them now. Bwhahaha.

*I made some gifts for a couple of my kids' daycare providers who were/are expecting new bundles of joy. One girl already had her new baby girl, and the other is having a boy next month.

*I did some straightening and organizing in my studio and began a craft project. I have several projects I want to do for Christmas and time is marching on quickly. Slow down, time.

Have a super fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment