Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Extravaganza: Colorful Snowflakes

Read the first Christmas Extravaganza post here.

This colorful snowflake fabric was just too adorable to pass up at JoAnn's. I made my girl a peasant dress with long sleeves and matching ruffle pants. She also has double hair bows (or use one as a bow tie for my son), and he has a matching tie.


The colors are much prettier than photoed.

Here's a truer photo showing the colors of the outfit.




The dress is on the long side, so she'll have years of growing room. I did have to shorten the sleeves though. 

I didn't get a photo of my son in the matching tie...yet, or in time for this post. You can and will see the other ties I made for him.


My little snowflake girl is ready for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment