I took four days off so I could send my son off to school, and to use up some accrued time before the end of the year use it or lose it deadline. I am working two days, then I will be back to my short work week, so more time off. Yea!!
Enough about my work schedule, here's what I did this week:
- Sent my son off the Kindergarten.
- Enjoyed quiet house time. It was sooo nice!
- Housework: Laundry, vacuum, dishes, lunches, dinners, swept and mopped dining room and kitchen. *gasp* We really should sweep and mop more often.
- Spent one-on-one time with my girl. She missed out early on because she was the second born. We worked on counting, colors, shapes, the alphabet, and read books. She knows most of this stuff, but I really want to focus more on her learning now that I can spend more time with her alone.
- Spent time working on a jacket for the boy. For the most part it is turning out...well...ummm...yeah...I just...I'm struggling with a part of it, and I am almost done with it.
- Went to the grocery store.