Before and after:
Well, it's not the best job, but the lines look a little lighter and actually blend in better in person. Some areas need more caulk but I didn't want to open a new tube of caulk until I could get the rest of it done so as to not waste any of it. Once I put in trim the bottom and corners will look better, too.
The other walls caulked. I like walls.
The top photo: sealed floor. And it works. I left the windows open to help it dry. I did a walk through 24 hours later and it was dry. Then, I noticed that there were water droplets on the floor. It had rained earlier that day. Apparently, hard enough to come through the screened window and on to the floor. Nothing seeped into the concrete, so I did a good job sealing it. Easy wipe up! Love that.
Then, I moved my sewing table in, and another table for the serger and ironing board so I could get back to sewing. It's enough to get me started. I have a feeling that as time goes by I will be moving in more fabric and notions until the ceiling and rest of the walls are complete. I can't help it, I like things to be together. But, that's what boxes are for. I can pack it up and move it out of the way, and then organize it when the studio is 100% complete. Good idea, Me!
I had three repairs to do and one ironing project to finish up another project. It was so nice to be able to do these minor projects in my own space. Also, I like to work without shoes on. I noticed that a sealed floor is slightly slippery in stocking feet. Something to remember. The sealant also makes it easy to sweep. The dirt just slides across the floor.
Projects in the works and coming soon!