Monday, June 10, 2013

Life Review

I am back at work, which means I have extra time on my hands during the day. Twelve hours is hard to fill sometimes. (Especially since I got word that new grants won't be considered for funding until the government does something about something. Some decision has to be made about money, and funding to the states, sequestration...blah, blah blah.)

So, I put a post together about stuff that took place since my last post about coming home from visiting my twin in Texas.

Here's what we have been up to:

My travel mate:

Splish splash in Texas...

Fabulous fabric I brought back home...
Some chevron love^^^                                                                                              All of it^^^

4K graduation...
I hope to recreate these photos when he graduates high school.


Play time at home. And our Summer activity...gymnastics classes.
 The boy had mentioned that he wanted to learn how to do a cartwheel and the girl twirls and dances around the house all the time, so I thought this would be a good activity for them to do.
(I apologize for the fuzzy pics, cell phones don't always take wonderful photos, mine never does)

I think I might keep the girl enrolled after the Summer.

I am looking forward to summer this year. I noticed yesterday that I was antsy and wanting to do something. Mostly it is due to the fact that I feel much better than I did earlier this year. My three-week cold has lost its hold on me. My lungs feel stronger after two bouts of pneumonia.

It's been raining a lot and that makes for good sewing weather, if my studio was finished. (See fabric photo above). I have things I want to do with it.

I want to go for walks again, without the rain, for exercise. I have activities I want to do with the kiddos; some fun, some learning, some Kindergarten prep. It'll be a full summer for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment