Monday, March 30, 2015

Fox and owl racerback dress

I took a short break to do some family things. All in good fun, of course.

Today I have a knit dress I made for my girl. I generally don't sew with knit fabric because it seemed tricky, but I haven't really had any issues with it at all, and my ability to make things for my kids has increased. If only the time to make things would also increase.


This is the Rio Racerback tank and dress pattern from Peek-A-Boo pattern shop. The neckline is a bit funky, but that is a sewing error on my part. I forgot to gather that part, but it's ok, the dress still works.

I love this fox and owl print fabric. So cute for this dress.


It's perfect for warm weather, if we ever get any for an extended period of time. This is a great play dress and it looks and feels so comfy on her. She is ready to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment