Friday, May 9, 2014

Oh, what a two weeks it has been

And I am exhausted. I want another break but things have got to get done. Lots of things. I don't want to talk about any of them right now. I want to hide, but I am a responsible person and need to face it all head on because it's not going to go away if I hide. It'll be waiting for me. *sigh*

One of the things I have been wanting to do since the weather warmed up was to get my studio back into some sort of working order. 

How in the world did all of this stuff fit in my studio in the first place and where am I going to put it all? This was just the stuff that was in my way and needed to find a better home.



Reorganized studio? Check that baby off the list! I did it. 



I am so thankful for the warmer weather we have been having lately, and the sunshine. Loving every minute of it! It has been great to get back in my studio now that things have a place and I can find things again, or at least have a better idea of where things are now. Woohoo! I'm even getting some projects done. Mostly projects I had started but didn't finish for reasons I no longer remember. Things are getting done now and it is awesome. I can see the floor and have my work space back.

Time to get more projects completed, especially ones that I have control over.

Happy Mother's Day everyone! And remember, Eve was a mother to all things before she had kids. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment