Saturday, September 22, 2012

Whales: Finished...?

I know, I know. I said I was going to do the followup to the previous post about the boys' whale outfit and then never did. Until now.

The whale shorts were perfect for the boy to wear to the beach. He wore them the first time he saw the ocean.
 

Instead of making an applique whale to go on a white t-shirt, like I had originally planned, he opted for the bright orange tee from his closet. It's the perfect match. I think he may still want the applique shirt, but only for the whale I will  put on it. I may do a long-sleeve shirt instead of a short-sleeve. That way he can wear the shorts when the weather starts turning cooler, but not cold enough to wear pants.

 
 
I will declare the whales project finished, until I decide that it isn't.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment